Monday, June 20, 2011

I miss you Steve!!!

Well, here I am, without a husband or a tech support rep in the house and it looks like the blog is up to me for the next few days. When Steve goes out of town in only takes me a few hours to realize that one, I have a great husband and two, I don't know &%$*@ about this technical stuff. I fall into the category of knowing just enough to make a small problem bigger.

So today I will probably post a photo of one of our cats. You will know this when you read the blog and see a photo of a cat.

Steve is off to Birmingham for a few days to spend some time with his sister. He is a great brother to her and I really admire that in him. It is a huge responsibility that he has taken on becoming her guardian, but as he says in his positive way of looking at things " I don't have to do it, I get to do it". Sure makes life easier when we look at the things we do as being choices :-)

Well, I'm going to go rummage around the photo archives and see what I can come up with for today's post.

Stay tuned for more of the same tomorrow (Steve is not back until late Wednesday!!).

Cynthia

Hey! Just in case you want to see our website, here it is! I do know how to type that address!

www.casaartstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment