Thursday, June 9, 2011

Please share me with your friends!





Happy Thursday everyone!


People that come by our studio / gallery almost always comment on how so much of our work has an Eastern feel to it. I think this ties back to yesterday's blog, talking about how the past can influence the creative process, even if it is further back in time than our own lifetime. Sometimes I wonder what or who is coming through me and what is the link? I don't really need to know though - it just feels good and I love being connected to that timeless, universal spirit!

Today's painting just sort of directed itself into this world. I think I was just the 'organizer'! That Eastern Spirit has revealed itself again!

On a side note, we are taking a good bit of time this summer (while the art show season is a little quiet) to really work on developing our business over the internet. We would be grateful to any of you who might think to forward this blog on to their friends so that we can continue to build our internet presence. At some point (when we learn how!) we will be offering the option of purchasing a gift certificate over our website so that you can give that to a friend. Isn't that thoughtful of us?

To purchase this painting or to visit casa art studio please click on the link below.

http://www.casaartstudio.com/tofeapada2.html




No comments:

Post a Comment